ResiTie is a remedial wall tie used where a resin bonding is required at both tie ends.
ResiTies are ideally suited for use in situations not otherwise suited to mechanical pinning or for use in small quantities minimising specialised tooling requirements.
ResiTies are easy to install and engineered from austenitic stainless steel, Grade 316 as standard. They are suitable for use in cavity and solid masonry construction.
- Replacement tie for cavity walls where a resin bond is required at both ends of the tie
- Recommended for small jobs requiring 200 ties or less
- Pinning multi-layer masonry (with ties up to 300mm long)
- Quick,easy, non-disruptive installation
- Effective in all common building materials
- Far and near leaf security of fixing easily proof tested
- Flexibility accommodates normal building movement
- Highly economical and effective
- Minimal inconvenience to occupants
- Leaves building virtually unmarked
- No splitting of bricks and blocks
- Multiple drip points prevent transfer of water across cavity