CemTie is a fully grouted reinforcement tie suitable for use in a variety of situations including: fractured solid masonry, bonding wall junctions, restraining separated or leaning walls, stabilising masonry arches and securing bulging solid or rubble-filled walls.
- CemTies of different lengths
- Manual applicator and two extension nozzles
- Long series drill bits
- Brush for cleaning hole
- Helibond cementitious grout
1. CemTies are to be installed at a minimum density of approx. 2.8 ties/m2 (approx. 600mm horizontal and 600mm vertical spacing).
2. The density is to be increased around openings with ties placed at a maximum 300mm vertical spacing and 225mm back from the opening.
3. Depth of hole to be CemTie length + 25mm. CemTie length should equal 50mm less than all the materials being tied.
4. Not suitable for use across cavity masonry.
- Tying intersecting walls
- Pinning arches and lintels
- Masonry arch pinning
- Parapet repairs
- Pinning solid masonry
Tying intersecting walls
Pinning Arches and Lintels
Masonry Arch Pinning
Pinning Solid Masonry
- Austenitic stainless steel tie, up to 1200mm long as standard
- Stress-free by accommodating normal structural movement
- Quick and easy installation
- Tie and grout installed simultaneously
- Ideal for overhead installations
- Cost-effective masonry repair technique
- Minimal disturbance to building fabric for sympathetic repairs
- CemTie plus HeliBond grout produces great tensile strength while retaining rotational flexibility