EpoxyPlus TE has been formulated to provide superior bonding security and good working time even in warm conditions.
EpoxyPlus TE is a low slump, thixotropic resin and is suitable for horizontal and vertical injection.It is supplied in a two part, nozzle mixed cartridge format for consistent quality and easy use.
- Non-shrink, thixotropic resin
- Anchoring metal fixings, including threaded rods and starter bars, into masonry type substrates including bricks, blocks, stone, concrete and rock
- Anchoring remedial wall ties (e.g. ResiTies or RetroTies) into masonry type substrates including bricks, blocks, stone, concrete and rock
- Ideal for overhead or horizontal use
- Flows easily under pressure
- Rapidly develops compressive and tensile strength
- Two part nozzle-mixed resin for consistent quality
- Long work time even in warm conditions
- Gels rapidly and cures within 24 hours
- Supplied in 250ml part-useable cartridges
- Useable in standard mastic gun